Millennials: Disrupting the status quo
After analyzing three years' worth of data, Deloitte found that Millennials are redefining the way in which we work by prioritizing purpose-driven work. Millennials, says Deloitte, "want to be all in without sacrificing the flexibility to be who they are at work and live a fulfilling life outside of it." And they're seeking technology that enables the innovation, collaboration, and flexibility they need to realize these goals.
Among the report's key findings regarding Millennials' beliefs:
- PURPOSE - Pursuit of profit is important, but it isn't the sole driver.
- TECHNOLOGY - Increased tech enhances work fulfillment.
- SKILLS ALIGNMENT - Organizations could do more to leverage their talents.
- INNOVATION - Innovation is important and senior management needs to get on board.
- WELL-BEING - Flexibility and a better work/life balance are big inducements to stay with an organization.